Charles G.



Charles G.

Info:
Lives in Manila, Philippines

From Iloilo City, Philippines

Born on October 27

Education and Work
Employers:
Self Employed (Business) s*x instructor · Metro Manila

College: manila data computer school Class of 1991 · Basic computer programming & Data encoding
Phil. School of Business Administration Class of 1996 · BS in Business Management

High School: Manila High School

Basic Information
About Charles:
WELCUM 2 THE WORLD OF THE S*X INSTRUCTOR! BEHOLD THE S*X INSTRUCTOR IN THE FLESH!

I'm bare naked sleeping at night!
Wanna sleep w/ me......?

P.S.: Im offering professional home service massage therapy sessions & teach swimming lessons!
Those who r interested just send me a message here & I will give the details & my contact nos.

Interested In: Men and Women

Relationship Status: Engaged


More photos:
















CLICK HERE TO GO TO HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers