Brex John Fanuga



Brex John Fanuga
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Info:
Has worked at Erasmus Student Network
Lives in Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines
From Jaro, Iloilo City

Basic Information
About Brex:
John I am the master of my faith.....
I am the cartain of my soul....

I dont know how to difine myself....i think i have my own personality...and im unique ti others.... I hate comparing myself to others.... I love explore many things in this world... I have one life....I need to love and to be loved...no one can turn me down...Im nice to be with... cool....funny....If ur sad...just call me... and i will rock ur world....

Who I Want to Meet....

Basta I want to meet all of you!!! as in!!!kasi minsan lang mabuhay sa mundo, I want to make the best out of it by meeting many peeps I never knew existed.... basta hindi kayo PLASTIC,SOCIAL CLIMBER,BACKSTABBER, in short, MGA PRETENCIOUS PEOPLE!!!I HATE PEOPLE NA NAGPREPRETEND!!!!hehehe...well...thats me.. take it or leave it,its ur choice.... basta yung mga taong nagpapakatotoo sa sarili nila at sa ibang tao....ok na ako dun...solve na...hehehe

More photos:














CLICK HERE TO GO TO HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers